“Determining the appropriate strategy for your sales organization is critical. You operate in both mature and emerging markets – better sales compensation plans will create cohesiveness and alignment across your globally diverse sales force. The right solution should factor in quantitative findings in support of qualitative inputs as well.”
Datta works with global sales organizations to clarify business objectives and devise sales effectiveness strategies that drive profitable growth. At BSC, Datta leverages years of experience applying quantitative and qualitative tools to assess, design, and cost model new and improved sales incentive programs.
- Has sixten years of consulting experience and has worked across a range of industries, including telecommunications, hardware, software, financial services, entertainment/media, transportation and logistics, and education
- Strong focus on both sales strategy and analytical assessment – growth planning, market sizing, channel strategy, goal/quota setting, plan analytics, and cost modeling.
- Has worked in challenging post M&A environments to effectively integrate sales organizations
- Significant global sales effectiveness experience – served as Head of Watson Wyatt India’s Sales Effectiveness practice and as Deputy to Watson Wyatt’s European and Asia-Pacific’s Sales Effectiveness practices
- Held consulting positions at Sibson Consulting
- Earned a BA in Economics-Accounting from Claremont McKenna College