“Better sales compensation plans provide individual focus on job priorities and sales strategies and ensure top performers are well rewarded – upside for the right results!”
Ted works with leading companies to develop sales job clarity and the alignment of sales compensation plans with the performance requirements of those jobs. By helping to evaluate sales strategies and the details of a company’s sales coverage model, his work develops the confidence a management team needs to invest in the performance of their sales team. Ted’s work focuses on driving the efforts of top performers to achieve personally and for their company.
- Has three decades of sales effectiveness and sales compensation experience in working with clients in the technology, telecommunications, financial services, consumer products, medical products and pharmaceutical industries
- Led the development of numerous industry sales compensation and sales operations roundtables and forums nationally
- Served as a business and practice leader in national/global firms including Alexander Group, Sibson, and Watson Wyatt before starting Better Sales Comp Consultants
- Previous positions include training and development as well as CPA for Deloitte
- Certified Meeting Facilitator – Center for Effective Meetings
- An author of WorldatWork publication, Sales Compensation Essentials, as well as numerous articles and newsletters.
- Member of WorldatWork Sales Compensation Teaching Cadre
- Frequent speaker at national and global conferences on topics related to sales compensation, sales productivity and sales performance management