1. Webinar – “Exploring New Territory – the Geography of Sales Compensation Planning”.
Successful territory mapping can help create focus and accountability, especially when synchronized with well-designed incentive compensation. Do your territory assignments help guide your reps to do their best or just box them in?
Join Clinton Gott and Per Torgersen, principals at Better Sales Comp Consultants, for an in-depth discussion on realizing the full potential of every territory, even in the face of market and organizational shifts.
Anaplan’s sales solutions expert Kevin Gray will also be on hand to answer tough questions, including:
- Should sales territories be based on past performance,workload, or potential?
- How do you map territories to balance your organization’s sales capacity against budget, corporate goals, and market potential?
- Which sales compensation designs best support effective territory management?
2. IBM Vision 2015 in Orlando, May 17-20, 2015.
Clinton Gott and Per Torgersen will be running our popular sales compensation workshop where we’ll cover sales compensation basics and help answer your specific sales compensation questions. How should you manage pay mix and upside opportunity? What measures are most appropriate? Should we use pure commission plans or quota-based plans? What sort of design process should we follow to balance the needs of finance, sales, and human resources? We’ll look forward to your questions and will be available for discussion throughout this great event. See you there!
3. WorldatWork’s Spotlight on Sales Compensation in Chicago, August 24-26, 2015.
The full BSC team will be in attendance, so please look our for our presentation slot and stop by our booth to say hello.